How far is Hobart Cityscape from:
- The Hobart International Airport: 20 minutes by taxi, approximately $50AUD.
- Salamanca Market: 12-15 minutes walk.
- Hobart CBD: 6 minute walk.
- The MONA ferry terminal: 15 minute walk.
Is there car parking available?
- Hobart Cityscape offers guests free off-street car parking during their stay, one space per apartment.
- An additional car space may be possible depending upon availability. This will need to be organised in advance. A charge may be applicable.
When is check-in and check-out?
- Check-in: 2:00pm
- Check-out: 10:00am
Is an earlier check-in or a later checkout available?
- Hobart Cityscape will try to accommodate these requests where possible, however it will depend on guest departures/arrivals and cleaning schedules.
- If an early check-in or late check-out is possible, depending upon the time, an additional charge may be applicable.
Can we leave luggage on arrival or departure?
- Hobart Cityscape is happy to offer luggage storage if possible and only by prior arrangement.
Can we check-out and leave our car in the apartment space?
- This may be possible depending upon guest arrivals, therefore you will need to arrange this in advance of leaving your car.
Are Hobart Cityscape’s apartments suitable for group bookings?
- Yes. Apartments 1 and 2 are in the same building, with Apartments 3 and 4 in the neighbouring building – so perfect for groups and families travelling together.
What is the difference between apartments?
- Apartments 1 and 3 are 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartments.
- Apartment 2 is a 2 bedroom/1 large accessible bathroom apartment.
- Apartment 4 has an open plan bedroom/dining/lounge area and separate kitchenette and bathroom.
- Apartments 1, 2 and 3 can all comfortably accommodate up to 5 people (adults and children) and have similar dimensions and décor, but different colour schemes.
What bed configurations can I request for Apartment 1, 2 and 3?
- Each bedroom can have 1 x king bed or 2 x single beds.
- An additional single rollaway bed can be added to the larger bedrooms, or in Apartment 1 and 2 the rollaway can be placed in the living area (but this will slightly reduce circulation space as it cannot be packed away).
- A port-a-cot can be added instead of the rollaway.
Can I add an extra bed or cot to Apartment 4?
- No. The space is only suitable for a couple or solo traveller.